I have decided to do my very first book tag here on my blog! I got this one after searching the Internet and the one I found was by Sincerely, A Book Nerd so definitely go check their blog out! (It looks as if they have stopped updating though). I hope that you enjoy this tag!
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?:
I'm going to go with series. I love getting to know characters over the course of many books. I can get so much more attached to them that way! Of course, that becomes a problem when the authors decide to kill off those favorite characters of mine.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?:
Female definitely. I can relate to them a lot more. That's not saying that I don't enjoy books from male perspectives, but I can enjoy ones from female perspectives a lot better.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or another actual bookstore) or Amazon?:
I would rather shop in an actual bookstore, unfortunately, I don't get to go to real bookstores a lot.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?:
Honestly to me, it depends. I don't think them turning the Fault in Our Stars into a tv show would have worked, but I'd love to see The Selection Series become a tv show. To me, it just depends on the book/ series.
5.Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?:
5 books a week! I do not have time to do that, but that would be the dream!
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?:
Well, since my dream is to become an author I think that answers that question, but I also love reviewing books.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every six months?:
New book every six months. I love getting to read new books!
8. Rather be a librarian or own a bookstore?:
I am going to cheat a little. I'd rather own a bookstore so I could make some money, but I'd have an option for renting books for those that couldn't afford to buy them.
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?:
I'm going to go with the genre because then I'd have more books to read.
10. Rather only read physical books or e-books?:
Physical books. I don't mind reading e-books, but there is just something about being able to hold a physical copy of something in your hands.
Who do I tag?:
I tag whoever wants to do this tag, however, I do ask that you please link back to this post!